Click Image To Enlarge
Ultra-quiet Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
Respironics' compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. The new EverFlo Q combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of our popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator, with the added value of an ultra-quiet sound level. With EverFlo Q, you get the benefits of an ultra-quiet concentrator without the burden of paying an ultra-large premium. And, that's good for you and your patients.
Features & Benefits
With a sound level of 40 decibels, the new EverFlo Q can significantly reduce noise complaints while giving homecare providers a feature advantage that is attractive to patients and physicians. EverFlo Q is small and light — translating into lower shipping and storage costs and reduced risk of injury. Because EverFlo Q has only two filters, providers will spend less time and money on regular maintenance or repair calls.
The easy-to-use EverFlo Q is also attractive to your patients because it produces less heat and requires less electricity to operate.
- Ultra quiet — 40 decibels typical
- Premium sound level with affordable pricing
- 31 pounds, small and compact
- Easy to store and transport
- No provider filter change for two years
- Only two filters to maintain
- OPI and Non-OPI versions
- Attract new patients with quiet, small stationary concentrator
- Increase patient satisfaction by providing best combination of sound, size and ease-of-use in a stationary concentrator
- Decrease the time and cost of addressing noise complaints
- Differentiate your oxygen business to physicians
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required
Would you like to request more information?
Please enter a title for your review:
Please write your review below: